<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

bloody well weird... 

I'm rather fond of old adages, which is probably why I quote them so often. One of my favorites is, "Truth is stranger than fiction." Or, in the words of the inestimable Sherlock Holmes (from "A Case of Identity"), "...life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent."

No doubt that good ol' Sherlock would agree that The Case of the Holmesian Chairman's Death would fall neatly into that adage (free registration required)**. Note the Rathbone connection, if you will.

Strange - though purely coincidental, of course - that the story was filed the day before my birthday...

Bloody well weird is right.

**CuteNerdBoy e-mailed me the story of Green's bequeathal, knowing I would be keenly interested, what with my 25+ year Sherlock Holmes obsession and all. A smart fella, he is.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...