<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

stating the outrageously obvious... 

Y'all know by now that I'm one of them freaky-deaky vegetarian types, mainly because the thought of eating animals disgusts me. Not surprisingly, I happen to agree with many of the ideals behind PETA, even if I think a lot of their tactics are, shall we say, a wee bit over the top and tend to alienate more people than inform them.

But every once in a while they have a stroke of genius. A publicity stunt that is both incredibly obvious and wonderfully brave: a Live Make-Out Tour. To demonstrate how vegetarians make better lovers.

Well, duh.

I have to admit that I don't think I've ever had a vegetarian lover - though a clear majority of them have been quite talented - but I know I'm damned good, so there you go. Empirical evidence, in my opinion.

For those of you not in a committed relationship, I suggest you go forth and find a vegetarian to love, if only for a night. I'm sure you won't regret it one bit.

Maybe I should take my own advice...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...