<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

one of these days... 

...I'm going to learn that writing something for public consumption in the wee hours of the morning is probably not a good idea.

See, there's the real reason I need to have an understanding roommate or live-in boyfriend or husband or someone besides my non-English-speaking cats. If I have someone nearby to talk with at 3am when I get in one of my moods, I won't subect my poor innocent readers to my self-doubts. 'Cause let's face it - the early morning hours are when my self-doubts like to launch a sneak attack and if I don't get them out in some fashion, I'll end up curled in a fetal ball under the dining room table or in the bathtub. And since that's damned uncomfortable, y'all get the brunt of it.

So if you don't want to read anymore of my early morning ramblings, y'all better keep an eye out for a live-in companion for me. After all, it's for your own good...

********************


Apropos of nothing above, I'm listening to New Year's Prayer by the late Jeff Buckley. The opening measures are the theme song to The Dead Zone (a show I really like) and I just fell in love with it.

Damn, that's some good music. I know I'm late to the party as usual, but I'm going to have to become better acquainted with the Jeff Buckley ouevre.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...