<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

and one thing to ponder... 

...because right now I'm tired of being so fucking reasonable, but I really don't feel like going into detail and I may never feel like it and I'm angry and I don't give a shit if I seem to be wallowing:

If I'm so great and wonderful, with this big full heart, why not me?

Maybe this big full heart is nothing but a liability. Lord knows it hasn't brought me any kind of lasting happiness in the last few years.

Gawd, how living alone really sucks, because there's no one here to hold me when I collapse and cry.

I'm ready for life to stop throwing me these curveballs and change-ups. Because they keep hitting me in the head and the heart and I don't know how much more I can take.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...