<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

story time (part 3) ... 

Go to Parts One and Two for the complete story.

The End

She searched his beautiful eyes for a clue, confusion playing across her pretty features.

"I--" He took a deep breath, tried to steady his desire-shaken voice. "I think we should stop for tonight. It's not that I don't want to go further. I do. Believe me, I do." She smiled, her eyes flicking a glance downward at the outline of his still hard penis. "It's just, well, I think we should slow down a little." He drew her close, his lips brushing her hair. "I don't want to go too fast. Not with you."

She raised her head, gazed at his attractive face, into the dark eyes that took her breath away. She tried to hide the disappointment she felt, not succeeding as well as she might have hoped. Still she appreciated the sweet sentiment behind his prudence, the genuine affection she saw in those bottomless pools of brown.

"I know. You're probably right. I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I've certainly rushed into most of my previous relationships and look how those turned out. Maybe going slow would be a good thing. For once."

He nodded and smiled. "For once." He pulled her against him again and held her tight, burying his face in her hair once more. She felt safe in his arms, loving the security that he brought.

If only she had known that they would never again be so physically intimate. Years later she wondered if she would have done anything different.

Probably not.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...