<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

stopgap measure... (Revised 6/22/04 **) 

Okay, here's the deal with the broken marathon donation page. Recently a hacker tried to break into the main AIDS Marathon website and has sent up all sorts of red flags on the secure part of the site. I'm working to get that fixed (e-mails are going out, by G-d), as are the folks at the marathon, but until then I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Tonight I'll be scanning in the donation form and placing it online, so that y'all can print and fax/mail that (all fax number/address info is on the form - please use that form as it has my runner code on it). If you like, you can e-mail me directly (please remember to remove SPAMBAD from address) and I can give you further information or e-mail the form to you.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, but I thank you for your patience. And mucho, mucho thank yous for wanting to donate. It really is very cool of you.

And I will try my best to keep the 'blog from devolving into, "All marathon, all the time."

** NOTE (6/22/04 - 1:27pm) Still working on this - the file is huge and I'm not used to manipulating files so that it'll print 8"x11", but is still a manageable download. I'll figure it out tonight, after writing group. Thanks again for your patience.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...