<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 20, 2004

shame on me... 

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I've usually been pretty good with dates my entire life, but lately I've not been so good with remembering birthdays.

As a result, even though I thought about it for the week preceeding it, I forgot my blog's first birthday yesterday. For shame.

Yep, it was a year ago yesterday that I wrote the first entry of all the fun of the fair... and I didn't even give it any birthday cake. Or ice cream. I could have at least given it some ice cream.

What kind of 'blog mommy am I?

I did spend yesterday morning marathon training, then attending both a marathon info meeting and orientation (BTW, still problems donating through my participant webpage - I was given a solution yesterday, but it turns out the solution didn't solve anything, so I've got to e-mail them again). I got home around 2:30 pm (after walking about a mile from a certain bus stop, just to see how far it was from my home - I thought it was further than a mile), decided to sit and rest for a few minutes before doing anything around the house. So I watched a little TV and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Until 7pm. At which time I moved into my bedroom and fell asleep again. Until 6:30am this morning.

I think I was a little tired.

Today will be spent doing a few things around the house, then going hiking again, this time with Sarriah and possibly Boychik. I'm just in a hiking kind of mood lately.

But I at least wanted to mark the birthday/anniversary/whatever-you-want-to-call-it-day of the 'blog.

I still feel like crawling into bed, though. Maybe I better make myself some tea...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...