<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

link-a-torium... 

It's linking day!

* Fametracker is a pretty funny site, but Upcoming Dame Judi Dench Projects has got to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

* My hand cramped up last night playing The Anti-Bush Online Adventure (link from Modern Monkeys). Fun, funny and informative!

* Two impossibly cute pictures of a baby panda (I love how he [or she] is looking up at the zookeeper) and a four month old wombat (so ugly s/he's adorable).

* Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan has been TWoP'd by the esteemed Keckler and Glark. All is right with the world. My life is now complete.

* Oh bugger. I would lovelovelove to go to San Diego Comic-Con, because it just sounds like all levels of fun, but it's the weekend of BabySis' wedding and BFSister's bridal shower, not to mention BabySis' bachelorette party and the rehearsal dinner. So I'm basically booked from Thursday to Sunday.

And since I'm a bridesmaid and all, I don't think BabySis would look kindly upon me opting out for a bunch of comic books and comic book geeks. Which, you know, I can totally understand, what with me actually loving my sis and wanting to be there for her. I'm just funny that way.

*shrug* There's always next year's Comic-Con!

Possibly more links to come...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...