<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

hee! 

I know I've mentioned this before, but my friends rock. They're also goofy as hell, but since I am too, I think that's a good thing. Case in point:

CuteNerdBoy's show of support.

Unfortunately I saw this at work, which had me laughing the laugh of Muttley and, possibly, snorting once or twice. Thank heavens everyone was out of the showroom.

So I sent my thanks.

I shouldn't be surprised, since he's already said that he's thinking about going to San Francisco for the half-marathon to show his support for me. He has close friends in the area, so he can visit them, too.

*happy little sigh* Dear friends are cool.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...