<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004

FYI... 

I'm tire (though a bit mentally wired) after a full day and night and I have to be up early tomorrow - er, I mean, today. I'll write more this weekend, and later Saturday I'll post answers to the questions that have been asked. Of course, this means that those of you that haven't yet asked questions but have thought about it have a little more time to come up with something. So ask away until 8pm PST on Saturday.

Also, in far more exciting news, my darling friend ModelGirl and her hubby SurferBoy are now the proud parents of a lovely bouncing baby boy. The biggest, heartiest and most deeply felt congratulations to those three. I can't wait to meet little MGSon!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...