<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

answers aplenty... 

...at least I hope so.

Well, I don't have a lot of readers, but I'm going to be hopelessly plagaristic anyway and steal a page from Christopher's 'blog.

Each of y'all can ask me, via the comments, three questions. Any three questions about me that your adorable hearts desire. I can't imagine anything about myself that I haven't already divulged, but if you're curious about something (and if it isn't about somebody else in my life), then ask away and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Remember, though, you can be perfectly anonymous if you want. Though I'd love for my readers to identify themselves, it isn't necessary. Just put a silly name in the "Name" field (i.e. Big Toe or Screw You or Nixon's Brain) and don't fill out the "Email" or "URL" fields.

I'll post answers either late Friday night or early Saturday morning, so you have a few days to come up with something that will explore my scary, scary thoughts.

Let the questioning commence!

(And before you ask, I need to know: an African or European swallow?)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...