<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

oh, the pain... 

I love to walk. So it was fabulous walking all around JPL on Saturday amongst cool space exhibits with a good friend, talking to scientific minded people, even though I - shock of shocks - wore boots that were not the best boots to wear for such a day.

(I was thinking about the evening, trying on my boots with my cool lace-up pants when Boychik showed up. Then I spaced out, forgot to grab my more comfy "Frankenstein" shoes, and ended up regretting it during the walking portion of the day.)

I love to dance. I'm no good at following the choreography of others, but I am very good at feeling the music, moving to the beat, and busting out moves that surprise even me (I found out that I actually can go pretty low - I knew I still retain a certain amount of flexibility, but I had no idea I was that limber). So dancing on Saturday night, channeling the hip-hop tunes, translating them into fairly graceful movements, was a total blast for me. (The boots were actually very good for dancing - who'd thunk?)

I should probably remember that, much as I love them, and as fabulous exercise as they are, extensive walking and intensive dancing should probably not be indulged in the same day.

My poor little thighs...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...