<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

not there, too! 

Last night, after getting home from all the Mother's Day excitement, I decided to watch a little bit of my Angel tape. There were still a few syndicated episodes from the week I hadn't seen, plus the WB Wednesday episode. I thought, "Hey, I'll watch the WB episode tonight."

So I pop in the tape, fast forward it to the correct episode, and sit down with a couple of cookies and some iced tea. Kind of an uneven episode, but okay. Or so I thought.

I won't give away any plot points here (and I'm sure that some of what I'm about to write will make no sense to those of you that don't watch Angel), but I will say that, about halfway through the episode, when Angel and Spike are in Rome, the scene fades up on a lovely young lady, skimpily dressed with truly stunning cleavage. This young lady is supposed to be the CEO of Wolfram and Hart's Rome offices. Standing next to this tall, high-heeled beauty, his head at roughly the same level as her most bounteous funbags (okay, maybe he's a bit taller than that - but not by much), lighting her cigarette, is a man I'd been hoping that I wouldn't see again:

StalkerGuy.

I swear I jumped a couple of feet when I saw him on my TV. I mean, he's a working actor. He had been when I knew him and, evidently, he still is. I just didn't expect him to pop up on pretty much the only show I watch with any regularity. And considering he stopped by a couple of weeks ago when I was in the shower, which I only knew because he left a message behind wishing me a happy birthday and leaving his name and number, well, I was a tiny bit weirded out.

At my party last week I mentioned to CuteNerdBoy about StalkerGuy's little note on my screen door. His response? "You know, Carol, there's this thing called a restraining order. They're not that hard to get." But because I haven't yet told StalkerGuy that I'm aware of his intermittent stalking ways and that I'm not too crazy about it, I feel like stepping up to the restraining order level might be jumping the gun.

So now I'm pondering my options: 1) calling him and tell him no more; 2) being a bit of a coward by e-mailing him to tell him to knock it off (I found his e-mail address recently); 3)Sarriah's idea of having someone totally not me (preferably a guy) calling him and saying there's no Carol there - unless StalkerGuy is seriously watching my place, which, for some reason, I kinda doubt, he doesn't know if I still live there or not. My inclination is the e-mail option, because it reduces the confrontation factor, but is up front about my thoughts. Still, not letting him know that I actually still live there appeals to me as well.

I'm thinking I need to do this pretty darned quickly, too.

BTW, if y'all saw who I'm talking about on Angel and thought, "Carol, what the hell were you thinking, sleeping with him?" (that was Sarriah's reaction), I reiterate - it was one time and I was depressed. Sure, he's got that nerd thing going, but I certainly don't think he's a cute nerd.

So yeah, I've wondered the same thing. Especially now.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...