<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

nerdriffic! 

The weekend is nearly upon us and I have to admit I'm looking forward to it. Why? Because it promises to be chock full of grand nerdy fun. And oh, how I love grand nerdy fun! Not that I've had a lot of it, but I certainly love the idea of it!

On Friday night I'm attending an LAPC event in honor of Douglas Adams, in which there promises to be all sorts of froody contributions. On Saturday I was invited by two people (who don't know each other at all) to the same event: JPL's Open House. Boychik invited me last week, to which I had said yes. And then a yesterday I received an invite (as did CuteNerdBoy) from a member of our BookCrossing group, along with a group of his friends. I don't know if CuteNerdBoy can make it, but I'm trying to see if there's a way to combine both groups. I'm going to be such a happy little geek groupie, with nerds as far as the eye can see. Whee!

And immediately after the Open House is a party that RockerChick and her hubby are throwing, which happens to be not very far from JPL. I will, of course, be mesmerized by their Addams Family pinball machine, which has a strangely geeky cachet. And CuteNerdBoy will be in attendence. And again I say, "Whee!" And "WooHoo!!"

Because even I can only take so much nerdy fabulousness for one weekend, I will rest on Sunday. I'll probably need it at that point, with my poor delicate brain so full of geeky goodness.

But it will be so worth it. Neato nerdosity... *drool*


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...