<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

dream a little dream of me... 

I know there's not much in the 'blogging/journaling world that's more boring than reading about dreams, but this morning, in between my serial snooze-button slaps, I had a dream that, quite frankly, was hardly exciting, but that I find interesting.

CuteNerdBoy and I arrived early at a theatre for an evening of play watching but it turned out that the ushers hadn't shown up, so we were asked to help out. In return we could watch the play for free. Naturally we said yes, because neither of us is an idiot, and we've both worked in theatre enough to know what to do as ushers. And somehow the people working the play knew that, though we had never been to that theatre before and knew no one there.

Apparently we were so early that not only had no one yet arrived, but no one was due to arrive for more than a few minutes. So we walked into the audience seating, which was supposed to be a tiny space but looked exactly like my old community theatre in Thousand Oaks, which seats over 100. As we started going through the audience, picking up programs and candy wrappers that had been left from a previous performance, I realized that we were at Kymm's theatre and that she was scheduled to show up that night. So I got all excited about possibly meeting the Mighty Kymm and hurried over to tell CuteNerdBoy, who I knew probably didn't know who she was but would nonetheless be excited for me.

And then the alarm went off and I woke up.

I'm trying to decipher the dream. Thing is, the only times I ever remember my dreams are either when I've been snoozing, like this morning, or when something about the dream is so disturbing that it wakes me up.

So this is what I think it means: 1) I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to bug Kymm while she was out here in L.A., because then maybe I could have arranged to meet her for lunch, even though she doesn't know me and we've only exchanged a few e-mails; and 2) both CuteNerdBoy and I need to get back into theatre, because I really do love it and I didn't audition at all last year (I tend to audition during the summer months - don't know why) and I think it would be exceptionally cool if CuteNerdBoy returned to acting (if that's what he wants) because I've enojoyed his work in the few things that I've seen him in (his ogling of Christina Applegate in Married with Children is legendary - okay, maybe not, but it should be *nyah!*). And we acted together in that high school play *mumble, mumble* years ago.

I think it sucks, though, that I still didn't get to meet Kymm, not even in my dreams...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...