<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

buh bye... 

Thought I'd let y'all know that, due to work and computer problems today, I am currently in search of my mind. Case in point - an e-mail to one of the sales reps:
Hey there, hi there, ho there, Johnny m'boyo!

Ya want quote forms? Ya got quote forms! Knock yourself out!

Whee!!

(Yes, my mind - she is gone...)
If any of y'all find my mind, could ya drop me a note? Thanks much!

*************************

BTW, absolutely fabulous news can be found over at Pamie's site. Go check it out. No, really. Move your ass on over there and squeal and weep for joy like a little bitty girl, just like I did.

Yeah, I'm talkin' to you men, too. After all, a real man's not afraid to squeal and do that teen-age girly sceram and weep for joy like a little bitty girl over people they don't really know. They're all secure in their masculinity, ya know. And damn if that ain't sexy...

*low, sultry voice* Squeal for me, darlin'. You know I love it...

*throaty growl*

Whee!!!!!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...