<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

wait a minute... 

...some folks might say - what about WriterBoy? What's going on with him?

Nothing, really. We've talked a couple of times on the phone and exchanged a few e-mails over the last few weeks, but he's been super busy with family and being sick and, of course, work. He's a screenwriter who does script coverage for a legendary cult film director/writer/producer during the day (a film-maker whose work I've loved, BTW) and has been crazy-busy writing and re-writing a script for his boss during the evenings. He's described himself as a veal calf - more or less chained to a small space and pumped full of anti-biotics. At one point he dashed off a quick e-mail to me, letting me know that, in a fit of B-movie madness, he cried out the KHHAAAANNNN!!!! yell from Wrath of Khan. The poor fella. (Though I naturally took exception at his "B-movie" appellation, since I adore that movie.)

I'm hoping that he'll have some free time soon. I would certainly like to further our "special friendship" if he's open to that. Or just normal friendship would be cool. Or if he's changed his mind and decided a relationship might be something to consider, I'm okay with that too.

I guess we'll have to talk about that at some point.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...