<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

so very wrong... 

There is something seriously wrong with me. I don't know how this came about and I don't know how to change it, but I have to find some way to rectify, to erase this strange new deisre that has cropped up or the very fabric of my world may become unravelled.

G-d help me, I kinda want to see Scooby-Doo 2.

I mean, I don't want to see it. Sarriah and I watched the first one while we stayed the weekend in Fresno a year or so ago, visiting YoungerSis and her family, and both of us were singularly unamused, though I suspect I liked it slightly more than she did, due to Matthew Lillard's masterful Shaggy impersonation, the fact that I've always liked Velma and the revealing of Scrappy Doo as the villian (I've never been a fan of the cartoon, but Scrappy Doo really caused that show to jump the shark).

Still, let's be honest: the first Scooby Doo movie sucked huge pointy rocks. And Freddie Prinze, Jr. makes a horrible Fred.

So why am I drawn to watching the second installment of a terrible franchise?

Seth Green.

See, I simply adore him. Oh, once upon a time I didn't get the Seth Green love. So many women were saying how cute he was. I thought he was nice looking enough, and talented enough in the few things I'd seen him in, but ultimately too short for my tastes.

Then I became a Buffy fan. And in watching the show, and marvelling at the very coolness of Oz, I became a Seth Green fan. I mean, look at him. No, seriously. Look at him. Just how freakin' adorable is he? Don't you just want to bundle him up and take him home, give him some hot chocolate spiked with rum and spend all night talking to him, revelling in how marvelously cool he is? And maybe playing with that ever-changing hair of his?

Oh, that's just me then. Huh.

Damn you, Seth Green, for making me want to watch a movie that is guaranteed to be awful. Normally I'd say, "Damn you to hell," but I like you too gosh-darned much. Instead, you should just be damned to my living room for all of eternity.

Hey, as messy as it can get, it's pretty close to hell. Besides, you can leave to make more movies, as long as you come back. I've got the milk for hot chocolate warming up now.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...