<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

new links... 

There are a couple of cool, swanky new links over there to the side - Dead Lounge, which is an interesting yet oddly satisfying mix of goth and lounge cultures, and Polarbase, a journal with political rants, personal observations and reports from the hipster restaurants of West Hollywood.

There are several reasons you should check them out: 1) they are really a lot of fun; 2) there are thought-provoking essays and rants; and 3) both are the online homes of my friend Polarbeast, a fella that was a really good friend in high school and for many years afterward. He and his lovely wife Bink (with whom I was also a really good friend in high school) are truly fabulous people, are new FriendsterFriends and I'm pleased as punch we're back in contact again. The fact that Polarbeast works down the street from me is icing on this yummy cake. Considering that I haven't seen him or Bink in over ten years and last week was the first time we connected in over six years, well, I'm naturally a happy camper.

And look! The theme of "people from my past re-entering my life" that started last summer is still going strong! Who will be next, I wonder?



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...