<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

My ears, my ears... (Part 2) 

Yea!

Tomorrow night,after a no doubt yummy and fun dinner (where has not yet been determined), CuteNerdBoy and I will be attending a 10pm show at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood. It'll be a late night, but my company is closed on Friday, so I won't really be out late on a week-night. Even if I were, I wouldn't care. Matter of fact, I didn't know about the company holiday when we agreed to check out the show, so that proves how much I don't care.

And why don't I care? Because we're going to see Jonatha Brooke perform. I think I've mentioned more than once how very much I love her music. So I'm naturally very excited about the show. Being accompanied by CuteNerdBoy only makes sense, since he's the fella that introduced me to her music.

Wait. Did I say, "Yea!"? What I meant to say was, "Yippee yea!"



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...