<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

more links... 

* Once again John has some interesting things to say - this time about male/female friendships and "The Hispanic Challenge".

*Christopher rewrites the lyrics to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Warning - if the movie is sacred to you, you may not want to click on that second link...

* Heather, hee! Star Jones buys at Payless, my ass. I've been an avid Payless customer for years and I've never seen her! Then again, she is in New York. Still, much as I love Payless, if I made her kind of dough, I'd shop somewhere else and not think twice about it.

* Heavens to Murgatroid, I sure could use me some of these cards. But I'd like to add a line to the Urban Asshole Card: making a turn in an intersection while pedestrians are within two feet of your sorry-ass car.

I've been known to do the following things to these fuck-heads, depending on my mood and the level of assholery involved:

  • Pointedly glare while crossing in front of them
  • Walk slower as I pointedly glare
  • Stop in front of them, gesture angrily
  • Shout obscenities while glaring and gesturing (though usually still walking)
  • Hit vehicles with hand or magazine - never something that will actually damage the car, which, as a rule, is an SUV or insanely expensive car.

    I'm usually a pretty happy go-lucky person, but lack of consideration and possible injury and/or death will always bring out my anger. And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

    (Though Boychik says I'm pretty amusing when I'm angry, as long as it's not at him. I live to be amusing!)



  • Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

    Registered!
    Listed on LABlogs.com

    Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
    This is my blogchalk:
    United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

    Google
    WWW all the fun of the fair...