<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

I'm honored... 

As the bearer of 10+ CDs on a daily basis, I have been elected (by one person) to be the showroom DJ.

Now, if I had my druthers, I'd be playing music all day long here. But one is never sure about office protocol in these situations, so I don't presume to slide the little silvery discs into the CD-ROM and listen to my heart's content. However, I've been told that, as long as the music is mellow and doesn't interfere with phone calls, I should be okay with even the big boss.

So now, at the other administrator's request, Loreena McKennitt is playing over the little speakers, all lovely and mellow and Irish. Though I can't help but wonder if the current song, a ten minute lyrical beauty about murder and suicide and possible rape is really appropriate for a public showroom, even if we do get few walk-ins.

I'm thinking playing Stephen Lynch would probably not be a good idea.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...