<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

he's dead, jim... 

Actually, he's not, which is part of the problem.

Check out Keckler's recap of "Spock's Brain", easily the worst Star Trek episode ever made. And I'm talking all of the series, even the ones I've barely watched (I'm looking at you, Voyager and Enterprise.)

A funny, funny recap. And Keckler has a big ol' crush on Spock and Leonard Nimoy. Girl's got great taste.

(Side story: Many years ago YoungerBro pulled my name in the yearly Christmas name drawing. Knowing that I loved Star Trek and that Spock was my favorite character, but knowing almost nothing about the show, he gave me a VHS copy of "Spock's' Brain". I didn't have the heart to tell him how horribly bad it was. Over 10 years later it's still sitting on my shelf, unwatched. That's how awful this episode is.)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...