<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

after-easter thoughts... 

Actually, just a link to point y'all to John and his Easter thoughts. As I wrote in his comments:
As usual, John, you have managed to pretty much encapsulate my own thoughts and present them in a manner far more eloquent than my own. Get out of my head! Or at least clean up a little bit while you're there, if you don't mind.

Years ago, I used to call myself a Christian only because I thought the teachings of Jesus were valuable, but I had long since ceased to think of Jesus as Our Lord and Savior. Because I realized that many folks were confused by my self-labeling and, strictly speaking, I didn't think of Jesus as the Christ, I stopped calling myself a Christian. But I still hold that his teachings were amongst the most valuable in history.

So yeah, Jesus rocked. Too bad so many "Christians" seem to forget what he was really all about.

I swear, one of these days my 'blog is just going to consist of links and the phrase, "What [s]he said."



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...