<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

There are times... 

...when a person wonders about the wisdom of revealing certain things about herself to others. Not often, because being the world's most open book, she's just not the prevaricating sort. And not because she thinks it'll come back to bite her in the ass, because she's pretty sure that it won't.

No, such ponderings bounce about her head because there are things that happen in her life that she wants to write about in her humble little online world. These things she's maybe not ready for others to read. At least not until she tells them about it personally. Because she feels she owes others that courtesy. It's just her nature.

Oh, fuck this whole third person writing. So this past weekend was a great weekend. The big birthday bash was terrific and afterwards Sarriah invited me and a few others (including MidWestRoomate) to a Burning Man affiliated Piscean party in Japantown. We went and that too was fabulous. Sunday was brunch with Sarriah and the play reading, both of which I enjoyed. Though in a way I sort of wished I didn't have the reading because CuteNerdBoy invited me to see The Reckoning, which is based on a book he recently finished that he really liked. He later told me that the movie was just okay.

This was one of those weekends where, in the end, I felt alive and vibrant. Beautiful and sexy and desirable again. I haven't felt seriously desirable since my time spent with LiterateLaywerGuy (yes, I know that wasn't all that long ago, but that was the first time in ages, so I was afraid it was going to be ages before I felt that way again). Beautiful and sexy, yes, but not desirable. Both Saturday and Sunday saw a change to that.

But I'm a little reluctant to share particulars right now. I know it seems a little shocking, especially from me, of all people, and I'm committing one of the biggest cardinal sins in the online journaling world: alluding to something intriguing without giving even general details. I just feel that I need to talk to a few people personally about certain aspects before blabbing it to the world at large.

So maybe I just shouldn't write anything at all. At least not until I have my little conversations. But those conversations may not be for a little while and I can't just gloss over the fabulously fun aspects of the weekend, or not write about it at all. I guess my self-control is a little lacking in that area.

(Hmmm, I guess on occasion I do make things a bit more complicated than they need to be. That answers one of my questions from last Sunday's entry, doesn't it? But I really try not to, I swear. Because I hate it when people complicate life needlessly.)

And I guess I don't want to jinx something. There is, possibly, something in the offing which could be tremendously cool. At least I hope so. If it does come to pass I will most definitely let y'all know.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...