<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Neato keen... 

Thanks to my current assignment at CFC, I spend a fair amount of time in West Hollywood. And much of that time is spent on Santa Monica Boulevard. Matter of fact, I usually catch one of my buses at the corner of Santa Monica and San Vincente Boulevards. And at that corner is the coolest piece of aural artwork.

Called Tonic: A Sound Installation, it takes the sounds of the traffic (which can be pretty cacophonous) and transforms them into a wonderful musicality, possessing an almost world music beat, with hints of didgeridoos. Many times I'll just turn off my CD player and listen to its soothing rhythms.

Yet one more cool thing about where I'm currently working.

Oh, by the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day to y'all! I happen to have a wee bit of Irish running through my veins, but I opted to not lift a pint tonight. I think the two Guinesses I had on Saturday night were enough for me, especially since I'm not much of a beer/stout/ale kind of gal.

Be safe!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...