<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

It's quiz time... 

Whee! Thanks again to my quiz pusher, Beth.

(Maybe I should introduce myself to her someday and let her know she's my quiz pusher...)

Book 'em! (Maybe I should read it someday...)



You're Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


*************************


That first one below? That would have to be a "no". Mainly because, if my partner's good, there's no way I could play dead. Ya might say I'm a bit of a screamer. But they're damn right I look hot in lingerie. The chlamydia? Nope, I'm clean as a whistle.

Your Sexual Profile (you sexual deviant you...) by sparkledee
Name
Your Secret Kink ThingYou like to play dead.
Your Sexual StrengthHow hot you look in lingerie.
Your Sexual WeaknessYour freaky noises during sex
Your Likely STDChlamydia
How Many Partners in Crime?10
Created with quill18's MemeGen 3.0!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...