<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

Quiz time... 

Knowing what a quiz slut I am (though he very politely called me "Ms. Quiz"), CuteNerdBoy e-mailed me one of those personality quizzes that you forward to your friends, who then return it to you with their scores in the subject heading and forward to their friends. I'm not one of those people that forward everything that's sent to me, since I tend to find it a little annoying when I receive such things in my inbox. But, again, quiz slut here. Quizzes are the one thing that I find highly permissible. So, of course, I had to take the quiz.

Funnily enough, my score was one point away from CuteNerdBoy's. Even stranger, not only did BestFriend get the same score as me, but she forwarded me her answers (which you don't have to do) and her answers were identical to mine. How bloody freaky is that? I guess there's a reason she and I have been best friends for over 20 years. Two other friends came in only a few points below me.

Now I invite my beloved readers to take the quiz. Ostensibly it was given to Oprah by Dr. Phil on her show, but I still find the quiz interesting. Since your scores can't be forwarded in a subject line, it would be really cool if y'all could post them in the comments. Don't worry, you don't have to put your names or your answers or anything like that if you don't want to. This is as anonymous as you want to be. I'm just incredibly curious as to what my small readership is like.

BTW, my score was 46. Works for me.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...