<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Oops! 

I think that maybe I didn't think through the whole "Not hanging out with CuteNerdBoy for a while" thing. See, if I do that, then I probably won't end up going back to the Moulin Rouge midnight showing, which we discussed as a possibility since his friend, henceforth referred to as MoulinRougeFan, said she would definitely like to go some time and I'm very easy when it comes to costume contests. I mean, all a person has to say are the words, "Costume contest," and I'm there going, "What? Where? When?"

Besides which, I have this gorgeous red feather boa with black tips that CuteNerdBoy brought back from New Orleans for me and I need to wear it at some point, otherwise it will sit languishing as a decoration on the top of my bookshelf. I can't have that and such a costume contest would be perfect, if I can just find something to wear with it.

If MoulinRougeFan can wait until after the March BookCrossing meeting, that would be perfect. If not, I'll have to maybe push back my decision to not see CuteNerdBoy. I mean, costumes! Contests! And maybe me even singing and dancing in front of total strangers, making a complete fool of myself, all for prizes. A girl's gotta have priorities, ya know.

********************


In case you're wondering, I am feeling a bit better. Sleeping until 11:30am helped, as did getting out of the house and taking a walk to a nearby cafe/bookstore for breakfast/lunch/dinner and a big mocha, soaking in the Vitamin D on the way, trusty pedometer on the waistband of my jeans and new black athletic shoes cozily covering my none-too-tiny feet. Approximately a 2 1/2 mile walk, round trip, which isn't far at all and makes me wonder why I don't walk in that direction more often.

The sun had started to set by the time I got home and I really wished I had someone to get together with, since I'm not really in the mood be alone today, as I was yesterday, but my friends are busy, so there's not much to be done about that.

It's okay. A little cleaning up around the house, maybe some writing, and then I'll go to bed early so that I can get up early for work tomorrow. I'm still a little bit down, but hey, that'll pass too. It always does. And again I think, getting together with CuteNerdBoy when I'm in the midst of PMS is really something to be avoided in the future. I mean, the feelings would be there regardless of my cycle, but that PMS sure has a nasty way of magnifying them.

Stupid PMS.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...