<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

My eyes, my eyes... 

Um, could I talk for a second with just the young girls out there? And women who are into the latest fashion trends? Yeah, if you'll just step over here, that would be great. Please, sit down, relax on the sofa. Here, have some tea.

Everyone comfy? Everyone have a refreshment? Great.

I have a wee bit of a suggestion, if y'all don't mind. You know those low-rise jeans that are so popular? I have a couple pair of them myself. Yeah, even a big girl like me likes the way she looks in the low-rise jeans. They're pretty cool.

But you really should know that, if they're so tight that you look like an overstuffed sausage, with rolls of skin popping out over the waistband, well, that's not really a good look. Hey, I'm not saying that you need to be rail thin to wear them. I mean, look at me. This may come as a shock to y'all, but I ain't tiny. (CuteNerdBoy takes cute pics, doesn't he?). Those jeans in the pictures aren't really low-rise, but they do fasten a little bit lower than my natural waist, so close enough. (Hey, even a shopgirl in Santa Barbara said she liked those jeans on me. *preen*)

So I guess what I'm saying is, don't be a slave to fashion at the expense of looking your best. And your dignity. Trust me, it's not doing you, or us, any good.

What? No! Please put down the pot of hot tea, I beg of you! You'll regret it if...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...