<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 24, 2003

Obvious observations... 

1) I picked up one of those monthly Star Scrolls at 7-11 today. It was for the month of December. The first two sentences? "One could say this past year has been expensive. You have paid out a lot - financially, emotionally and with hard work." Another sentence read, "Meanwhile you also weathered relationship storms whipped up by guilt, blame or responsibility that, in fact, didn't belong to you." And the kicker, the one that really struck home for me: "Perhaps the toughest lesson this year was discovering that you can't simply put things back and have conditions as they were before."

Yep, it's all so very true, considering the dynamic of my family has changed forever. My first instinct was to be snarky, to say, "No shit, Sherlock." But that accomplishes nothing. Besides which, it's a friggin' piece of paper. I don't think it's going to be effected by my snarky attitude.

2) The re-reading of several 'blog entries points to one unmistakable conclusion: I need to get laid. I don't want casual sex. I don't want a one night stand. But all this unfulfilled sexuality has got to go somewhere and right now it's seeping into the 'blog, much like...like...well, like something that seeps. A lot.

I've just got to be more creative with my entries. Try to come up with something that doesn't devolve into thoughts of sweaty bodies and pulsing rhythms and hot mouths and...

A-hem. Yeah. Excuse me, but I think it's cold shower time.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...