<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Not as innocent... 

...as I look. Though I'm not sure how innocent I look.

Since I'm a sucker for quizzes, I had to take The Ultimate Purity Test when I saw it on Beth's site. My results are:


Your Ultimate Purity Score Is...
CategoryYour Score Average
Self-Lovin'56.7%
Explored the pleasures of the flesh
65.1%
Shamelessness73.8%
It takes a couple of drinks
79.3%
Sex Drive 60.5%
A fool for love, but not always
77.7%
Straightness5.4%
Knows the other body type like a map
45.1%
Gayness 94.6%
Repressed, are we?
83.3%
Fucking Sick90.3%
Refreshingly normal
89.9%
You are 64.45% pure
Average Score: 72.6%


I could stand to be a little less pure, but overall I'm happy with the results.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...