<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

Still hidden... 

Still looking for my funny, but it's proving a bit elusive. I thought I saw a glimmer of it under my pine loveseat this morning, but it turned out to be a horked-up cat hairball (as opposed to a horked-up Carol hairball, I suppose - I tend to keep mine off the floor). Easy mistake to make, really.

Until such a time as my funny comes back to me, I'll link to some funny from other folks. Mainly because I want to inject a little humor into these ages again, at least for the time being. Enjoy!

* The Genesis of a Literary Feud for the Ages.

* Review of Clay Aiken's Measure of a Man

* Toy Crazy

* Gallery of Regrettable Food - a web institution since the Beginning of Internet Time (or at least since 1997, which is nearly the same thing). I've been a fan for about that long.

(While you're there, check out the rest of the Institute of Official Cheer. Just clear a few hours from your schedule. You'll need it.)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...