<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

A site for sore eyes... 

Though the numbers are changing, and will continue to change, the fact is that the majority of people currently on the internet are straight geek boys.

And what excites straight geek boys more than anything else? (Besides, perhaps, a Apple 15-inch PowerBook G4 or an iPod?)

That's right.

Boobies.

Really, who can blame them? I've owned a pair for over 25 years and, though they've changed a little over the years, I'm pleased as punch with them. (Some might say too pleased, as they yell, "Damn, Carol, ya wanna point that cleavage somewhere else? If I wanted to see the Grand Canyon I'd go to Arizona." Um, okay.)

Well, now straight geek boys (and Sapphic geek girls and non-geek types of either persuasion) can stare at boobies and help a worthy cause. 2003 Blogger Boobie Thon is currently underway, benefiting the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. You can observe breasts for free, but the nipplage is covered. In some cases there is only deep decolletagé. For breastages of all shapes and sizes in their au naturel state, you must donate $50 or more. If you can't afford $50 or more, donate anyway. It's a great cause. I mean, I've donated a small amount and not only do I not have $50, I don't have a lot of interest in bare ta-tas.

"But Carol," you may cry, "I'm a straight geek girl and/or a gay geek boy! What about me?" First of all, quit yer whinin' - it ain't attractive. Second of all, don't worry, they have a little sumpin' sumpin' for you too. Pictures of man racks (as the site calls them) are also available for your perusal. (There is no third of all.)

At this time I have not contributed photos of my own cleavage, but that's because I have none digitally available. I don't think I want to bare all for the internet, not even for a good cause, but if I can get a friend with a digital camera to help out, a low-cut neckline might be posted on the site in the next week. But I won't tell you which one is mine. You'll have to figure that out yourself.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...