<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Oh, fuck... 

Guess I better face reality.

*clears throat, drinks water*

Tra-la-la-freaking-la.

I pray that I'm wrong, that Schwarzenegger will take the advice of those who truly have California's best interests in mind, that he will be a re-energizing force for the state that is the closest thing I've ever had to a home state, one that I truly love.

Somehow, though, I doubt it.

(ED. - Apparently I've been so emotional over this whole recall/special election thing that I've been leaving an "e" out of Schwarzenegger's name. Oops. I've gone back and corrected those entries. Though, it wouldn't hurt him to lose a letter or two.)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...