<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I love the 80s... 

...don't you?

I'm watching VH1's I Love the 80s Strikes Back - 1982 and loveloveloving it. Like everyone else, I'm falling in adore with Hal Sparks (who does a pretty good Shatner impression), Michael Ian Black and Mo Rocca, but Donal Logue and Steven Lynch are stealing a bit of my heart too. Funny, funny people.

On top of that, they end it with Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan, a movie that I may have mentioned being my first date ever, at the tender age of 16 with a classmate I really liked. We only went out twice. Several years later he was BestFriend's senior prom date.

Good times, good times.

My favorite bumper segment: Nerds of the 80s. Then again, I'm sure that's not a surprise to anyone. Nerds rock!

BTW, why the hell do they have Mariah Carey commenting? That's a huge misstep. Get her off my TV screen!

Khaaaaaannnnn!!!!

A-hem.

Ooh, now 1983 is on! Gotta go! And maybe I need to dial back the sugar a little.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...