<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 30, 2003

I know... 

...what it is I want in my life. Right now. And it's much simpler than I thought.

Okay, yes, I'd like a fabulous relationship. Of course I'd love some sock-rocking, mind blowing sex. I'm not made of stone, people.

But you know what I'd like best of all? More than anything?

To sit on my sofa, watch some videos or TV or listen to music, and cuddle. Just curl right up in someone's arms, preferably a male someone, tuck my feet under myself and cuddle.

No strings, no emotions beyond comfortable affection needed. Two people, holding each other, enjoying a little entertainment, maybe some conversation, just keeping one another company. That's what I miss most of all.

I don't think that's too much to ask, do you?



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...