<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 31, 2003

Harumph! 

We just had our costume contest. When I stood in front of the group everyone gasped. But did I win $50 in one of the categories (funniest, scariest, most original)? Of course not.

Just like the last two years. Everyone in my department said I was robbed, as they have in the past, which is good, but I'm still holding a grudge. See, I'm used to winning these things. In my previous jobs where costume contests have been held I've always participated. And I've always won.

At this company, not so much. I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy going on here. I mean, most of the people in the costume contest changed into their costumes just before. Personally, I think that if you don't have the cajones to prance around in the costume for the full day, you shouldn't be in the contest.

What a bunch of pussies.

Excuse me while I pout in the corner. Not that I'm having issues or anything. *sob*



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...