<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 31, 2003

Happy Halloween! 

Today is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Probably because my love of costumes. And maybe all the spooky stuff, too. I love spooky stuff! It's all just so much fun!

Tonight FFDWG(FKaSarah) and I are going to Santa Monica College to see The Dark Side of Oz, which I've heard about for years but never experienced. We won't be getting high to enhance the evening, as I've heard one should do, but with our rather surreal brains we hardly need the narcotic enhancement.

Then tomorrow night is a big blowout Halloween party through LAPC, thrown by someone I went to high school with but hadn't seen until he showed up at the last game night. The party should be a blast.

I also have to work all weekend, because of month-end, but I think I'll be okay.

I won't tell you what my costume is yet, because I have friends that read the 'blog that will probably be seeing me tonight and/or tomorrow night and I haven't told them yet. I rarely divulge my costume befor the big day. But it is a new one for me and I'm looking forward to test-driving it today at work. I'm also putting something together for FFDWG(FKaSarah) that I hope fits her, because even though the clothes are from my younger and smaller days, they still might be a little big for her. Cross your fingers!

Also cross your fingers that I can get some sort of digital picture of us that I can post here soon. I know we'll look incredible!

Have a fabulous Halloween, everyone!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...