<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 27, 2003

A few updates... 

* Family threatened by brush fires: they're all okay. The fire moved southeast of their town, so it's burning away from them. I feel very sad for the other folks whose homes are still in danger, and my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that has been affected by these blazes, but I'm happy that my family is okay.

Unfortunately FFDWG(FKaSarah) has a sister and niece who have been rendered homeless by the fires burning in San Diego. They are both physically fine and the family is rallying around them, but please throw out some prayers/good thoughts for them.

Oh, and if they find the person responsible for the fires that have been or may be determined to be caused by arson? String 'em up by the balls and castrate them. If it was a woman? A little female castration might be good for her too. There is no reason, no logic for such actions, to endanger so many people, so many living creatures.

Yeah, I'm just a little pissed off about it.

* Current work situation now that BossGuy is gone: not too much of a change, though I do feel a bit lost without him. IdiotBoss still annoys me, but luckily he's on vacation this week so I don't have to put up his standing too close to me when asking me questions that he really should have known the answers to over a year ago.

The real test comes at the end of this week and the beginning of next week, when we face our first month end sans BossGuy. I miss him.

* Submitting a picture to 2003 Blogger Boobie Thon: I'm sorry if people clicked over there in hopes of guessing what cleavage was Carol Cleavage, but I never got a chance to get together with WestHollywoodBoy in time submit the pictures. Just as well. He was a bit squeamish about taking them, even though I wouldn't have displayed anything he hadn't seen before, just by virtue of hanging out with me. If I had mentioned I was considering au naturel boobage - for folks willing to donate $50 to the cause - I think he would have gone into convulsions.

Funny thing is, BossGuy offered to take the photos, both clothed and unclothed, if we had the time to do so, and he's as gay as WestHollywoodBoy. Well, maybe not. BossGuy does think Britney Spears is unbelievably hot. (I guess there's no accounting for taste.) I don't think WestHollywoodBoy finds any woman sexually attractive.

Oh well. Perhaps next year.

I know there are probably other things I've mentioned that I haven't followed up on. I just can't think of them now. Maybe next time, when they cross my mind again.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...