<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Busy, busy... 

10/15/03 - 6:55am: I wrote this up yesterday afternoon, but was having server problems at work and Blogger problems at home. It ain't much, but it's something. I guess. Enjoy!

Sorry I've barely been around the last few days, but I've been rather busy trying to keep my head above water, what with BossGuy gone (which is an entire entry in itself), and my ass to work. We have a little transit strike going on in L.A., starting today, so I was forced to rent a car for a couple of days while I figure out what my next step is. I have to say, after nearly five months of not driving, it is nice to be behind the wheel again. Considering I hate to drive, that's saying something.

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow or Thursday I'll have time for a more interesting entry, then I'll be incommunicado until next Tuesday because I'll be in Tucson for the weekend, visiting BestFriend and her family.

Y'all have fun 'til I get back!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...