<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson... 

Whee!

I really hope this happens. My first concert ever was the Simon and Garfunkel reunion tour in 1983 at Dodger Stadium. I went with a bunch of high school friends and had a great time. I also developed a bit of a crush on Art Garfunkel. Laugh if you must, but, except for the 'fro (which he really has to lose - let it go, Art, just let it go), Garfunkel was an attractive man in his youth and was still attractive in the early 80s. And that voice! It still has the power to thrill me.

Seeing them live again, twenty years later, would be absolutely fabulous.

Did I say whee? What I meant to say was: Wheeeeee!!!!!!

***********************************************


Gee, how do I put this in the most diplomatic way possible? Oh, I know - what a fucking moron.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...