<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 05, 2003

Helping out... 

Pamie's such a giver, just helping a brutha out.

(Two thoughts:
  • I should never say or type words like "brutha". I am far too Wonder Bread for words resembling slang.
  • I'm starting sound like a Pamie stalker, which is never a good thing. I just need to put down the track ball and back away from the computer.)




  • Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

    Registered!
    Listed on LABlogs.com

    Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
    This is my blogchalk:
    United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

    Google
    WWW all the fun of the fair...