<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Clarification... 

...did I say yesterday that CuteNerdBoy and I were going to fix my computer? Silly me. Truth is, with his genreous offer to help with it, I'd of course like to do my part, but I'll probably not be able to do much since my knowledge about computers is limited to plugging everything in, loading up the software and being an end-user. Anything more than that and I'm out of my depth. So any fixing will most likely be done by him, while I look on, hoping to pick up a few pointers so I can figure it out myself next time but trying to stay out of his way.

You see why I'm willing to make dinner and darn socks and knit sweaters? Yeah, I thought so.

***********************************************


I'm being invaded by ants.

I got home from my writing group meeting a little while ago and found them in the cat food (same as yesterday). But I also found them swarming around one of the litter boxes. I'd never seen that one before. So I spent the following half hour cleaning and killing and relocating food dishes and sweeping up the litter that the cats had pushed onto the floor. Funny thing is, yesterday I had cleaned the kitchen and all the cat dishes and mats and had changed the litter as well. The apartment was a mess for weeks, with the weather outside sweltering, and barely any signs of ants. I clean and the temperature goes down a few degrees and suddenly they're everywhere. This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened. I think the ants in around my house are just real sun-bathing neat freaks.

Now I feel like the ants are crawling over my skin. That's just creeping me out. *shudder*



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...