<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 31, 2003

What a fucking moron... 

I think most people could tell by one of my links to the right that I'm not exactly a Bush supporter. Heaven knows, practically every day I hear yet another reason to hurl epithets in his direction. But his latest stance on gay marriage, while not surprising, just burns me up. Will someone tell me why it's okay to take the government out of business and drive it into personal lives? I just don't get it.

You know, fuck his ideas of what constitutes a marriage. Tomorrow I'm going to go out and marry my dead gay bonsai. Because I love my dead gay bonsai!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...