<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 13, 2003

*sigh* 

StalkerBoy showed up again. It was about an hour and a half ago. I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard the doorbell rang, so I threw on my robe, peeked out my peephole and saw him again. Not wanting to face him with nothing but a robe and wet hair (I've no doubt he would have put two and two together and gotten a little too excited), I went back to the bathroom, continued my ablutions and proceeded to ignore his subsequent doorbell ringing. Yes, I could have just thrown on some clothes and opened the door, but the blinds are still open and there is no door blocking the view of the hall from the front windows. Additionally, my clean clothes that I laundered yesterday were all in the living room and, well, see previous blinds statement.

I don't think he would have bought the "not home" feint, since I had left the living room TV blaring before entering the shower (not something I do often), so I'm hoping that, somehow, he heard the running water and got the message. At any rate, I have no idea how long he hung out at my doorstep, since I couldn't hear him through the aforementioned running water and I only heard the doorbell ring twice (though who knows how long he had been ringing it before I got out of the shower), but I'm hoping that he got the hint pretty quickly.

And next time, if I'm not freshly out of the shower, I will confront him.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...