<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Just a quick update... 

...about my cool ex Disney boss, Dan, for whom I asked good thoughts. While I haven't heard from him (we've not really stayed in touch over the last few years), a mutual friend to whom I had expressed concerns called to let me know that Dan had left her a message talking about job searching type stuff and not mentioning anything about the accident, which led her to think that his family was fine. I'm sure she's right. I hope to hear back from him at some point, but I'm just happy he and his family seem to be okay.

Big thanks to those of you who wrote me to tell me you were thinking good thoughts for him. I may have a small readership, but each and every one of you rock. Thank you.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...