<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Just a quick note... 

I realized that not posting for several days after my last post might cause some disquiet, wondering if I were still alive or if StalkerGuy (from here on I refuse to tag -Boy on the end of his appellation, since that denotes a certain innocence) had come back and stuck me in a meat locker somewhere. Nope, still here, with no word or noise from StalkerGuy. Which is fine with me. I mean, I really am not expecting any physical violence from him, just creepiness, but one never knows, right?

Anyway, I've told several of my friends about StalkerGuy and had offers to stay with me on weekends to witness, if need be. One friend even said I should call if SG showed up again so he could play boyfriend and maybe scare SG off. Considering that said friend is both very gentle and rather gay, with a doting boyfriend, well, it was a bit amusing, but very sweet. Did I mention that I have some kick-ass friends? Because I do. I really do.

Anyway, I'll post something else a little later today or sometime tomorrow, when I have a little more time. But I'm still around and kicking. I'm too bloody Taurean to be anything else.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...