<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Asking for good thoughts... 

Yesterday's fatal accident at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market is very sad no matter who is involved, but I'm asking for good thoughts to be directed towards my cool ex Disney boss, Dan. His family's farm has a booth at the the Santa Monica Farmer's Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I've e-mailed him to make sure that none of his family was affected, but I haven't heard back yet. I'm just hoping that it's because they're very busy and perhaps just shaken up and not for any other reason. I don't know where their booth is located in relation to the accident scene and I'm very worried about them.

*crosses fingers and offers prayers*

***********************************************


As for a real post, it looks like I won't have time for one for a few days. Of course, you could always join my notify list (see the e-mail field at the bottom of the page). I promise I'll let you know through that.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...