<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Let start at the very beginning... 

So. Here I am. Creating a 'blog. Well, if that ain't nifty I don't know what is.

See, I used to be one of them online journaling types back in the day, but it's been over a year since I updated Fleeting Imprints (which never really took off, though I had a few readers and did have fun with it), and I find I'm kind of missing it. It's not like I've stopped writing, since I belong to a great writing group, wherein I feel pressure to write something new each week, even if it's just a quick one page story.

But I'm in the mood to write publicly again and really wanted something different and, well, 'blogs seem to be the rage now. I mean, even Chuck and John have gotten into the 'blogging thing. So here I am, seeing if I can sit at the cool kids' table again, when I've never even been at the cool kids' table (yeah, that's me with the theatre geeks in the corner) and I'm still not entirely sure what a 'blog is, except that it tends to be shorter and easier to update than a standard online journal.

Ugh. I'm getting all meta here and who really enjoys meta talk except those in on the meta? Not exactly engrossing reading, ya know.

Hopefully, in the future, this reedy lil' blog will, indeed, be all the fun of the fair, but without the nauseating food and overpriced carney booths. Though we might be able to scrounge up some cotton candy, if you want.

Stay tuned!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? www.blogwise.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Registered!
Listed on LABlogs.com

Carol/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/California/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley, speaks English. Spends 40% of daytime online. Uses a Normal (56k) connection.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, English, Carol, Female, 36-40.

Google
WWW all the fun of the fair...